Patrick will be starring in the Last Cyclist at the West End Theater this May - June. Click here for info

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good Day to you all

This will be quick and painless. I figured why not, honestly. But unlike all those people out there who feel they are self-important and the world must read their thoughts....I know what i have to say is insignifigant and minldess meanderings of a cluttered mind.

So if you read...wonderful, if not, well I didn't want you in my rabbit hole anyway. Its already too crowded in here.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet blog. Worth bookmarking.

    If you want a really good laugh, read www.horacefinkle.com. People these days just don't get to laugh enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what a blog is or what it's purpose in the grand scheme of things is. But this is nice. I hate Patrick and all things Patrick-esque, but the site is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I am finally happy to hear your thoughts, not that I don't anyway,but YAY!!

    Your favorite Utahn.

    ReplyDelete