Patrick will be starring in the Last Cyclist at the West End Theater this May - June. Click here for info

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm in a MOVIE!

Yes that's right. I'm in a film. I've had a slew of auditions lately. One I thought I was a shoe in for, yes didn't get cast. Which is interesting, I know a lot of the other folks who weren't cast ..(thank you for not BCCing your rejection email Ms. Casting director)..I stalked them all. A lot of people I've worked with before and are really quite good classically. So I feel less like poop than before.

But on the upsaide I'm in a film. I auditioned last Sunday and was told I'd be called back either Monday or Tuesday. I heard nothing so of course i wrote it off. I received a call from the director on Thursday saying he showed my tape to the producer and just like that...I got the part! Gotta love that.

The film is called "A slice of Life." I'll post more info as I get it. For now all I know I got is the part. And It's the lead. He's a Pizza delivery guy who falls for a regular customer. She is an up and coming Hollywood starlet and of course he doesn't know how to talk to her.

Let the fun begin!

1 comment: