Patrick will be starring in the Last Cyclist at the West End Theater this May - June. Click here for info

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bloggity Blog Updates

So this isn't much of a hey look at me and what's going on post. It's more of a "I've gotten tired of looking at my blog and feeling it's a mess and beyond my control to clean up."

I'm not sure why I felt that way. Maybe because I always feel like I just barely have control over whats going on around me. Acting is like being an experimental air craft pilot. I'm like the Hal Jordan of the acting world. Just...you know, without a green ring and stranded alien giving me special powers...I digress.

Out of control. Yes yes. Most of the time I feel like everything is just barely being contained or just on the verge of blowing up. So those few things I do have control over, I've decided to give them my all.  This blog being one of them!  So I hope you all like the cleaner look and updated format.

What did I do?  Deleted a few unnecessary things and will continue to reformat a few of the things on the side bars.  I've also added a pretty swift little navigation/menu bar. Whatever you want to call it.
It's got links to my headshots on here, my reel, and 25 cents for love.  Not to mention a link to the official site cause I know you people love going there and refreshing the shit out of your browser to keep up with all my goings on.

Don't lie. I know you do that...err...I do that.

So look around. If you're here then you've probably already seen all this but I welcome feedback!

I'm an actor, give me notes damnit! Or good press. One or t'other.

More to come soon though. Got some SHOW news to broadcast.

In the mean time I'll leave you with this little tidbit from the Museum of the Moving Image*. Which is an amazing place and everyone should go visit. It's such a great trip through the history of film making from all aspects, not just the actors. But everyone involved in making a movie from start to finish.

This exists. Somewhere. Out there. People made this. And other people bought this.
Good night everyone.

*If you're a member of SAG-AFTRA you and a friend get in for free...so what's keeping you?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, delete the About Me gadget and instead insert a photo in its place. The photo is bigger. (see mine, for example.)

    Also, I noticed my blog was not on your blogroll. ;)

    Finally,
    OH MY GOD, YES TO THE BEARD, HOLY HELL YOU ARE SO HOT, KEEP, KEEP, KEEP THE BEARD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestions and you're absolutely right, you are missing from my blog role. Which needs to be updated. And you will be added!

      Also, way to make both my night and me blush at the same time you sweet talker you. 10 points to Gryffindor!

      Delete