Patrick will be starring in the Last Cyclist at the West End Theater this May - June. Click here for info

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Penny dreadful ep. #10

Ladies and gentlemen. This is my first official mobile blog
post....... Thank you apple.

I'm sitting here in a "small brick theater with uncomfortable seats"
in Brooklyn. I left my warm apartment this morning and faces the 7
degree weather so I could make if to tech rehearsal in time.

I am proud to be reprising my role as Harry Houdini in this on going
theseerical experience produced by www.Thirdlows.com.

I'm about to get into costume. We have a show tonight and tomorrow
afterNoon. I'll post again soon with details on how to watch it
online on a few weeks.

Ah. Weekends at the Brick in Brooklyn. Coffee is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment