Patrick will be starring in the Last Cyclist at the West End Theater this May - June. Click here for info

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BroadwayWorld.com Article about Getting Even with Shakespeare

So we were lucky enough to be written up in Broadway World. It's just a quick press article, but all the exposure and advertising we can get is good, right? So here is the ARTICLE. My last name is mispelled the second time it's mentioned when talking about the producing company, but I suppose that's ok.

After reading that...in other news...finally landed an audition this Friday with the American Globe. I am a huge fan of their work and have been trying to work with them for years. Seriously, years. So an initial audition is by all means a good thing. Send good vibes this friday and I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad to come across a fellow blogging actor!

    I read the review and watched the trailer of this play - IT LOOKS GREAT! I would love to read the script. I always love twists on the classics, and Shakespeare is as good as you can get. I hope you'll post some video from the play I'd love to see it!

    Can't wait to read some more :)

    ReplyDelete